Donald J. Byrne
Don has practiced law in Ottawa, Ontario for over 37 years. Don's practice has been wide-ranging in his capacity as a general practitioner. Throughout the years, Don has been involved in the following areas of practice:
- Real Estate (Residential & Commercial)
- Wills & Estates
- Employment matters
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Condominium Issues
- Professional Liability & Negligence
During his years of practice, Don has acted for both individuals and corporations. Don has also acted both for and against banks and financial institutions.
Throughout the years, Don has never advertised his services and he has grown his practice solely through recommendations and referrals.
- Carleton University (1976)
- Carleton University (1979)
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario
- Qualified Mediator
- ADR Institute of Ontario (2018)